To tackle the problem of slow loading websites, the best solution is to have SSD caching installed on the server hosting your website. SSDs are many times faster than traditional HDDs and here they will cache your website’s data and thus your website will load much faster than that without SSD caching.
Here, I would recommend that you go with a shared web hosting provider znetlive.com/shared-hosting/ that has SSD caching and Google MOD_PAGESPEED installed on its servers, so that it provides for super-fast website loading speed. My suggestion is ZNetLive as it provides both and also, you don’t have to manage the servers, they will do it for you.
Finally, do choose a web hosting provider after comparing its services on the following parameters.
- Have an economical pricing structure
- Offers advanced hosting hardware that includes Enterprise SATA storage, SSD caching, DDR3 ECC RAM, etc.
- Provides best server and website security measures – DDoS protection, Strong firewalls, Daily backups, etc.
- See to it that it provides guaranteed 99.9% server uptime on SLA.
- Look for Additional value added services.
- Test its technical customer support for 24x7 availability.
- Check its customer and social media reviews.