Hey Donald, I can help you out for this. Here are some step that you have to follow for solving out your problem.
1) Go to the Module Manager : Go to Administrator >> Extensions >> Module Manager
2) Click to Create a New Module : Click "New" in the top-right corner
3) Choose "Custom HTML" : We can choose to create any kind of new module here. We'll choose "Custom HTML".
4) Find Your Image : Click the Image button at the bottom of the page. You'll see a pop-up window. Either choose an image from here or click "Browse" and upload your image.
5) Insert Your Image : Click "Insert" and your image should be in the text editor.
6)Configure the Module : Choose your module position from the dropdown and then click "Save"
7) See the Image On Your Site : Visit the front of your site and the image should now appear on the page.
Hope this will help you out.
Source : http://goo.gl/ZgysVo