here's how you do it
1. create a new Contacts Category. Go to Components -> Contacts -> Categories:
2. Click on [New]. Enter a title under title then click on [Save].
3. Go to Components -> Contacts -> Contacts:
4. Click on [New] and fill in the information.
5. In order to avoid having your contact's name duplicated later, from the right box "Contacts parameters" check the button Hide next to "Name".
6. Leave the rest of the default options unchanged and click on [Save] from the top-right menu.
Your Joomla contact form will be saved and you will be able to publish it on your site.
7. To publish the new contact form go to Menus in the Joomla administrator area. Choose the menu where you would like the link to the new contacts page published and click New.
8. Under Internal Link choose Contacts then Standard Contact Layout.
9. Enter the desired link title and choose the newly created contact from the drop down menu under Parameters (Basic) in the right part of the page. Then click [Save].